google.com, pub-9591068673925608, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Pertamina Invites UAE Companies to Invest in Indonesia - MEDIA MONITORING OIL AND GAS -->

Pertamina Invites UAE Companies to Invest in Indonesia


    PT Pertamina (Persero) is working with two companies from the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to develop new and renewable energy potential, as well as domestic refinery production.

    In the series of B20 Summit activities, Pertamina signed a partnership with the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and Masdar a company that focuses on developing renewable energy. 

Masdar Mubdala Company

    With Masdar, Pertamina through Pertamina Power and New Renewable Energy (PNRE) will develop a solar power plant or PLTS in the Rokan Block with a cooperation agreement period of 2 years starting November 12, 2022.

Nicke Widyawati

    The Main Director of Pertamina Nicke Widyawati said that PNRE and Masdar would work together to provide reliable and competitive solutions in the development of PLTS Rokan Phase 2 and Phase 3.

"This strategic collaboration between Pertamina NRE and Masdar will potentially accelerate the energy transition," said Nicke Widyawati.

    PLTS Rokan Phase 2 is currently under study with a potential capacity of up to 50-megawatt peak (MWp) with an estimated investment value of US$47 million. Meanwhile, PLTS Rokan Phase 3 with a potential capacity of 150 MWp has an estimated investment value of US$140 million.

    Later, Pertamina Power Indonesia as the PNRE operator will form a joint venture company with Masdar. The plan is for Pertamina Power Indonesia (PPI) to own 55% of the joint venture, and Masdar to control the remaining 45%.

As for ADNOC, Pertamina will work on cooperation in the production of Polyolefins in Indonesia for 1 year from 12 November 2022. In addition, ADNOC will also explore opportunities for participation in cracker projects and new derivatives from the PT Kilang Pertamina International (KPI) Polyolefin project in Indonesia, because the UAE company is interested in bringing its technology to Indonesia.

Bisnis Indonesia, Page-4, Wednesday, Nov 16, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty Secretary

OIL PRICE

Oil Price This Week

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

//rotumal.com/4/1013083/

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

https://www.effectivecpmgate.com/n91ua3c91?key=e931ee2b5867482ae8697a6aca0d157e

USER ONLINE